board

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Welcome to my blog

So, welcome to my blog. First of all I would like to introduce myself quickly: My name is Sebastian Damm, I am 23 years old, I live in Germany and I am about to finish my apprenticeship as a software developer. As English isn´t my native language, please excuse any spelling or grammar mistakes. Nevertheless I want to write my blog in English to make it appeal to a broader audience.


What is this blog all about?

As I am a big Java fan, the majority of posts will be about different Java technologies and news. Because I learned JavaFX 2.0 in the last few weeks, I decided, that it´ll be a good idea to post some beginner tutorials and introductions about JavaFX 2.0, because many people want to learn it at the moment. So expect the first several posts to cover some JavaFX 2.0 basics and beginner examples.



No comments:

Post a Comment